This is about our family and how we live in a village in England, we are not perfect and still making changes, often it’s a compromise. By sharing our experiences, I hope it will get you thinking and help you to save money and the Earth too.
We are still always learning, through social media it’s a lot easier to share and learn new ideas, but you have to be aware and decide for yourself if it’s right, do your own research and make your own decisions.
Gradually I’ll take you through what we have done, so far, to our home through our Eco Renovations.
To get you started:-
- Eco home cleaning tips Green & Clean
- What some of the main concerns are around skincare products Green Skin!
- Decluttering sustainably
- How to give new life for old things
- 10 tips Reduce the Use of Plastic
- 5 key things to look for when choosing kitchen pots and pans
- How to eat better for less cost
- Organic Recipes
You can also follow me on Twitter or Instagram, where I give more frequent tips.